There are limited opportunities left to secure your place in one of the most exciting retail transformations in Sydney's Chatswood Interchange, the brand new lifestyle, retail and dining destination that is revitalising Sydney's 4th largest commercial centre.
- The trade area takes in around 255,600 residents with 75,150 of those in the key primary sector.*
- Retail expenditure is estimated at $352 million each year and projected to grow to $634 million by 2026.*
- Residents earn and spend significantly more than most. Their incomes are 44.9% higher and their total retail expenditure is about 13.6% greater than the Sydney metro average.*
- Spending on food catering (30.2%) and retail services (35.9%) is much higher than average.*
- Affluent and cosmopolitan, the local population is also ethnically diverse with a higher than average proportion of 20-39 year olds. Adding to this unique market, Chatswood Interchange is poised to benefit from the captive high-density residential population living nearby including 553 tower apartments*
For further information, please contact the exclusive leasing agent on
Source - MacroPlan Dimasi Chatswood Transport Interchange Retail, Retail Market Analysis Report, Sept 2012. †‘Trade area’ refers to the main trade area of Chatswoods CBA as defined by Macro Plan Dimasi
encompassing a geographic area roughly including North Sydney to the south, Macquarie Park to the west, North Turramurra to the north and Allambie Heights to the east. The Leasing information in this
website is for marketing and general information purposes only.. We do not warrant the information nor have we sought to have the information independently verified. We therefore recommend that potential
Lessees make their own investigations and inquiries. The information in this website does not form part of any contract. It is not to be relied upon or used for any other purposes.